New and Improved “My Patients’ Benefits” is coming soon!
Because we value our partnership with you, we’re always looking for new tools to make it easier for you to work with us.
On December 11, our dental partner, United Concordia Dental will unveil the new “My Patients’ Benefits” portal, with improvements that will simplify your administration and make it easier than before to check your patients’ benefits and eligibility information, all in one place.
My Patients’ Benefits will feature an intuitive, easy-to-use design and will let you:
- Look up benefits specific to your office and your patients
- View expanded procedure category details
- Find waiting period information (when applicable)
- See patient history displayed by procedure code
- Print abridged versions of patient benefits and service history
Learn more about this exciting new tool here.
Log in or create an account now to begin using the improved My Patients’ Benefits on December 11.
If you have additional questions on how to enroll, you can call us at (401) 453-4700 or 1-800-831-2400 (outside of Rhode Island).